Good Afternoon Friends & Family - As always, sending love + light to each of you on this wet Sunday. Today, I am sharing twenty motivating quotes that I have lived by for the last six years. I pray they land with you and allow you to be gentle with yourself.
1. You will never leave where you are until you decide where you would rather be.
2. If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
3. When something bad happens you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.
4. Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.
5. Let your past make you better, not bitter.
6. At some point, you have to realize some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.
7. You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep rereading the last one.
8. What defines us is how we rise after falling.
9. Do what you can with what you have where you are.
10. Every day may not be good but there is something good in every day.
11. What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is suppose to be.
12. God changes caterpillars into butterflies, sand into pearls, and coal into diamonds using time and pressure. He's working on you too.
13. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise - Its OKAY to not be Ok.
14. We must be our own before we can be another's.
15. The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.
16. We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.
17. Sometimes, you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find your SELF.
18. Ask yourself this question: Will it matter a year from now?
19. Be STRONGER than your excuses.
20. Yes I Can.
Please feel free to take these quotes personally. Find one that resonates with you and pushes you to be patient & kind with you. You are exactly where you need to be to get to your next level.